Šta je novo?

Stranci u (o) Beogradu

Американац неки већ две, три године живи у Србији и препоручује свима који раде онлајн, дигиталним номадима и слично, из неког разлога толико је одушевљен Србијом да планира да узме српско држављанство, па чак и да се одрекне америчког

Bez da sam pogledao te snimke pretpostavljam lik dolazi iz nekog malog i dosadnog grada u americi (kojih ima na tone) zovu ih Bumblefuck USA :ROFLMAO: pa mu Beograd dodje super.
Kada uporedis manje mesto u americi gde nemaju nista bukvalno od sadrzaja gde fazon prva bolnica je na 100km voznje, sa beogradom ovde je utopija za njih stvarno

Bez da sam pogledao te snimke pretpostavljam lik dolazi iz nekog malog i dosadnog grada u americi (kojih ima na tone) zovu ih Bumblefuck USA :ROFLMAO: pa mu Beograd dodje super.
Kada uporedis manje mesto u americi gde nemaju nista bukvalno od sadrzaja gde fazon prva bolnica je na 100km voznje, sa beogradom ovde je utopija za njih stvarno

Он је из Сан Дијега, а живи у Крушевцу.

Hello, my name is Jonathan and I'm from England. I have my island, floating off into the
Inter-Galactic, and I have Shakespeare and the King James Bible. But thanks to corona,
this is the longest I have spent in one place over the last 77 years! And it is not
uninteresting to find oneself, towards what is presumably the beginning of the end of one's
life, in a land which seems to have ended long ago, yet somehow continues, wresting
survival, if not victory, out of defeat.

I always say I am a spy, then everyone tells me everything. Monologues - and
monodramatic arias - seem to come easily in these parts. But I don't think I've ever had an
actual conversation with a Serb over the age of 50. Serbs whose adolescence imprinted
on Tito are conditioned to order and security - to certainty. They already know everything.
On the other hand, with the Serbs whose adolescence imprinted on the Chaos of the late
80s onwards, anything and everything is possible, including conversation - and
conversation is at the heart of love, as both Frederick Nietzsche and Oscar Wilde
maintained. I consider myself blessed to enjoy often close friendships with Serbs of that
generation. The estrogen's intake at the Philological Faculty, where 90% of the students
are girls, is like being drunk on champagne :)

One of the greatest mysteries and charms of Belgrade has been the profuse and widely
various burgeoning of cafes - and of people sitting in them.
The Serbian Orthodox Easter Liturgy is one of the wonders of the world, as are the
Kalemegdan Confluence and Topcider Park.

Serbs are capable of the craziest acts of generosity. Serbs are more courteous to
foreigners than they are to each other - between them, there is too little praise and too
much flattery.

Most Serbs one meets by chance respond warmly to any joke. However, I wish they could
appreciate “promaja.”

At sunset, I look south-west, hopefully - to Medjugorje, to the Adriatic, on to the
Mediterranean. Slav light is perhaps more poignant than Greek or Latin light, and one feels
like an honored guest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7P9qcB70T/

Неуротична и незрела. Проблем је што овде нема ко да јој чува дете док иде да се опија. Треш. Сто људи, сто ћуди.

Vrh