Šta je novo?

Istorija JGP-a

Odlicno izgleda steta sto nisu sacuvali ni jedan

Neki su izgleda sačuvali naše. :notok:
Ovaj me oduševljavao kao dete, mislim da sam se vozio trojkom kroz Topčider.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTNJuRrf-g[/youtube]

Yugoslavia
The first PCC trams were delivered to Yugoslavia due to a order placed by Brugeoise et Nicaise et Delcuve (BN). In the year 1952 5 trams of were delivered to Belgrade (now the capital of Serbia). They were the Brussels 7000 series produced basing on the PCC license. Trams were given the number between 112 and 116 and were in daily use until around of year 1980. Bogies of B-6 type were used in these trams. All of them had a narrow gauge of 1000mm.

In early 1960's 24 trams were delivered to Belgrade from the transport network of NMVB/SNCV. They were given numbers between 117 and 140 and were in daily use untill the 1980's. One of these trams (ex. #131) was bought back and transported to Belgium. It is now used as a historic tram with 10409 number.
In the late 1950's transport company from Belgrade was given an offer from a businessman from Vienna, who offered used tram wagons from US tram networks being closed down at that time. The company had in mind especially trams from Washington, but this unfortunatelly was impossible due to the fact that in Belgrade a narrow-gauge tram tracks were used. A total number of 70 PCC trams from Washington were transported eventually to Sarajevo in the years of 1958-1961. The first official day of American trams in public service is dated on the 28th of November 1960. The PCC trams in Sarajevo throughout the years of their service in the city had been given a numerous number of modernizations. Some of them had been removed from regular service and some of them were used as a parts back-up. Roll collectors were removed and standard pantographs installed and even articulated trams were build from two standard ones. First such a construction had it's premiere on the city streets on the 29th of November 1964. A total number of 8 such trams were build. Used PCC tram wagons were in service untill the end of 1970's, when czechoslovak Tatra trams of T3 type (produced on the license of PCC) were bough by the city transportation company. Only one of the original PCC trams had been preserved (#71) and may be today seen as a historical tram in Sarajevo.

13719558424_6847b9cdf0_b.jpg

To je jedan od gore spomenutih zglobnih u Sarajevu. Izgleda stvarno kao da je napravljen od dva. :shock:

Da stavim i ovde.

Stara ćaletova povlastica, rekao bih negde iz druge polovine sedamdesetih

Da vaze radnicke markice cuvene u nocnom prevozu, prvi bi se odrekao svog dela markice za zaposlene. Svih svojih poroka i provoda bi se batalio, samo da karta u toku dana, vazi u nocnom!!!

Lepa uspomena iz vremena kada se nije islo dalje od Ledina, Gornjeg grada u Zemunu i raskrsca za Borcu. Inace, JTS je uveden 1975 god. Ako gresim, neka me neko ispravi.

Jbg, živeli ljudi i po drugim mestima u Srbiji pristojno, nije ih muka naterala da se presele u BG.

U današnje vreme bi pojedinci i za ovo našli izgovor da ne plaćaju kartu. :)

Verovatno ne bi mogli da oproste strukturu papira. Ceo dinar za to parče papira. :D

Svaki je na svojoj visini, prednji branici neporavnati!

A stari Lejlandi su mogli da se poredjaju pravo kao strela!

Zato što su gibnjari.
Veliki deo Ikarusa je vraćen iz Rumunije pa su se naši napatili.

Kakv je to cudan prednji dio izgleda ikarbusa pogotovo svjetlosne grupe

To беше она такозвана Лепа Брена., ИК-167.

Trebalo bi. Samo su valjda dva takva primerka proizvedena. Ima slika na netu.

Vrh