Šta je novo?

Parkovi

Vertikalni park :)

Skyburbs: Bringing the Burbs to the City
by Bridgette Meinhold

skyburb-1.jpg

Some people like suburbia for the wide open spaces, yards, and the sense of privacy, but the ‘burbs are not nearly as efficient as urban centers are. What if there was a way to bring all of the positive qualities of exurbia into the city while keeping all of the efficiency of an urban core? What about stacking blocks of suburban space onto blocks of urban space, similar in theory to vertical farms, creating modular gardens, orchards, parks, playing fields, community centers and even homes? The concept is already out there. Dreamed up by two Sydney-based architects, Skyburbs introduces the qualities of the suburbs into denser urban environments.

skyburb-2.jpg

skyburb-4.jpg

skyburb-6.jpg

skyburb-5.jpg

This flexible and adaptable vertical space provides the infrastructure for many different purposes. Levels can be used for gardening, orchards, public parks, playing fields community centers, homes, and apartments. Each level has a floor plenum, which is equipped with energy, water and services to support the various functions of the level. The structure itself to support this is composed of steel beams in order to let enough light into each area.

In the winter, the low angle of the sun will be able to penetrate into the center of each level, providing warmth and passive solar heating. During the summer, the sun will be high and only light the edges of the building, allowing the center to remain shaded. Combined with excellent natural ventilation across the level, the interior should remain cool.

Skyburbs could also contain a number of sustainable features depending on the types of amenities inside. Rain water collection and grey water recycling will help supply water for irrigation. Solar and wind power will help meet the energy demand and trombe walls, passive solar design and radiant heating will aid in heating homes and buildings. Each level is adaptable, flexible and changeable. Should an owner decide to change his/her own level, build or remodel, the levels can accommodate those additions.

The Skyburbs concept was developed by Mark Gazy and his colleague, both from Tzannes Associates in Sydney. We love the idea and hope they continue developing the concept.

Thanks for the tip Mark!

Izvor: Inhabitat
http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/09/11/skyburbs-bringing-the-burbs-to-the-city/#more-61031

Envi: Composting Trash Can Provides Urban Greenery
by Olivia Chen, 09/22/09

envi1.jpg

By now you have probably heard that composting helps make a garden green because it is an effective way to deliver nutrients to plants and reduce food waste. Previously we featured the Jarst planter, which makes composting food waste in your home easy with a side compartment that can distribute the compost directly to the plant soil. Here, we see this idea transform into something to fit the city scale. With Envi, industrial designer Julien Bergignant, proposes a concept for a city trash can outfitted to collect and then process public food waste, all while adding some green texture to the city landscape.

envi5.jpg

envi6.jpg

envi7.jpg

envi2.jpg

The concept sounds a bit tech-y, as Bergignant explains on the Behance Network: “This project uses bio-reactive substances based on photo catalysis to accelerate the degradation process of waste, remove bad smells and polluting gas.”

Normally, creating compost can take up to a few weeks and quite a bit of mixing to be garden-ready, so this concept would have to process the compost in a much shorter time frame and without the traditional flips. Not to mention, there is no control over the mix of waste being left in the bin, and we aren’t sure if the inclusion of bio-reactive substances is appealing to us – it seems to take away from the homegrown, uber-natural appeal of composting. However, we think the technology component is interesting and we love the idea that a composting system could also provide beautification benefits for city streets and parks.

Izvor:Inhabitat
http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/09/22/envi-composting-trash-can-provides-urban-greenery/

jovanovm":2oh4c8h9 je napisao(la):
Još jedan predlog, ovaj put za gradske bulevare - italijanski kameni bor (Pinus Pinea). Mislim da bi izgledao veoma lepo u sredini raznih bulevara, npr na Novom Beogradu...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Umbrella.pine.in.rome.arp.jpg

Izvod iz Vikipedije:

It is now naturalised in South Africa (where it is listed as an invasive species) and commonly planted in California, Australia, and western Europe north to southern Scotland. On the East Coast of the United States, it can survive as far north as New Jersey, though it will usually suffer significant damage to its foliage during winter that far north.
Uh!

Kakva fotka ! :p
Pinus Pinea je stvarno fantasticno drvo!

Aha, juricu da nabavim seme ovde ako stignem, pa da posadim negde, bas mi se mnogo svidja... mozda i tutnem jednu sadnicu ispred zgrade, pa sta joj Bog da... :)

Floating Green: A Grassy Bench
by Olivia Chen, 09/26/09

grassy-bench.jpg

A lush lawn can be a wonderful thing to stretch out on. Unfortunately, the high-maintenance needs, which include frequent seeding and fertilizing, of grass can make it more of a pain than a joy, leaving would-be loungers disappointed. Fortunately, grassy seating can put back some of the fun. The idea of creating seating out of grass is no new concept, as you may find with the lawnge chairs or living lawn chaise. In this formulation, the Floating Green, by Ling Fan, is a stretch of lawn that appears to have rebelled against horizontality by springing from the ground, doing an elegant twist and then settling into a vertically folded position to offer passers-by a place to sit.

floatinggreen6.jpg

floatinggreen5.jpg

floatinggreen4.jpg

Fan writes: “Lawns are a visual representation of nature in an urban context; but they are anything but natural. The lawn is an engineered product genetically enhanced, mass produced in rolls, cut into uniform strips, transported in a truck, and installed on site by hard human labor.”

Fan seeks to integrate grass back into the urban landscape — and felt that creating street furniture would best express a fluidity with the surrounding, while giving the city a new and interesting sculptural form. While grass may not be the eco-friendliest plant, we all know it has a wonderfully soft feel perfect for kicking back, and it offers some carbon-capture qualities. In creating a sculptural grassy bench, Fan gives grass a fighting chance to gain a more positive relationship with city dwellers by allowing people to enjoy grass again in a fun and approachable way.

Izvor: Inhabitat
http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/09/26/floating-green-a-grassy-bench/#more-62356

tek sada videh jovanov post o ital.kamenom boru-FENOMENALNOOOOOO znaci danas to posaditiiiiiiiiiiii kako je dobrooo uf vrh!

magnolia":ml5s4t2n je napisao(la):
Drvo na dve gornje slike jeste Platan. Ima ga puno po celom gradu Normalno je da mu se povrsinski sloj kore ljusti otkrivajuci svetliji sloj ispod, ali ovo je mnoooogo velika povrsina. Ne znam, ako bi trebalo da se opkladim, rekla bih da je sa njim ipak sve u redu.
Drvo sa donjeg posta je Albicija (Albizzia julibrissin), takodje cesta ukrasna biljka, vecinom po privatnim bastama.
I platanu pored moje terase je POTPUNO otpao povrsinski sloj i sad je ceo tako svetao a evo 19 godina zivim ovde i nikad se to nije desilo....

Kreteni stavljaju metalnu ogradu visine oko 1,8m oko parka na Autokomandi. Ne mogu da vam opišem koji je to debilitet. Izgleda da sam im džabe pisao i objašnjavao kretenizam takvog poteza.

shmeksi":ebuprely je napisao(la):
Kreteni stavljaju metalnu ogradu visine oko 1,8m oko parka na Autokomandi. Ne mogu da vam opišem koji je to debilitet. Izgleda da sam im džabe pisao i objašnjavao kretenizam takvog poteza.
Svasta.
Pa kakva je to ograda ? Jel to ona resetkasta kao kod Sajma, koja deli dve suprotne trake ili ukrasna ?

Ono je sve samo ne ukras. Nije kao ona kod sajma (ako me sećanje dobro služi za sajam). Ograda se svodi na izgled vertikalne kapije gde stubići unutar jedne sekcije idu na nekih 10cm. Ma ne umem to rečima da opišem, možda uslikam sutra pa ću da okačim.

Evo fotke, nije 1,8m već pre 1,5m. Totalno nepotrebna stvar

2uj2hyw.jpg

zaffa11":3reuqqqv je napisao(la):
Verovatno neko iz opstine/grada ima nekog rodjaka koji se bavi proizvodnjom ograda.
Sa druge strane povoljna je vest ta, da ograda kosta samo 1000 eura po m2, sto po toj ceni za ovaj kvalitet nigde u svetu nebi dobili.

Ova ograda je debilizam svoje vrste a radi je bograd put u svojim pogonima ako a izbor boje tek promasaj ako su htjeli ogradu da stave mogli su kao oko Karadjordjevog parka ili malu ogradicu kao na Cuburi :bash:

ovde su uklopili park sa solarnom elektranom

Singapore’s Largest Garden Project to Sprout Solar Supertrees
by Ariel Schwartz, 10/06/09

supertrees.jpg

Grant Associates recently won an international design competition to plan the largest garden project ever to be constructed in Singapore, the Marina South Gardens. The structure, which is inspired by the shape of an orchid, features a group of cooled conservatories in its center as well as a series of enormous solar supertrees that provide the gardens with an abundant source of rain water and renewable energy.

singaporegarden01.jpg

marinasouth.jpg

garden_by_the_bay_6.jpg

garden_by_the_bay_9.jpg

Marina South Gardens is composed of a series of conservatories that show off tropical, Mediterranean and temperate species of plants and flowers. The project also contain a series of Supertrees, which are vertical gardens ranging in height from 25 to 50 meters. These structures power the cooled conservatories while serving as energy centers that house solar hot water heaters, solar panels, venting ducts, and rainwater harvesting systems. When not in use by visitors, the conservatories can play host to events and exhibitions.

The Marina’s themes of “Plants and Planet” and “Plants and People” round out the exhibit, providing visitors with a context for the sprawling garden center, which is expected to be completed by 2011.

Izvor:Inhabitat
http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/10/06/gardens-by-the-bay-singapores-largest-ever-garden-project/

shmeksi":xyu7mah5 je napisao(la):
Evo fotke, nije 1,8m već pre 1,5m. Totalno nepotrebna stvar

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uj2hyw.jpg
Ma jeste, to je onaj isti "model" ograde koji se postavlja svuda po gradu, da bi onemugucile prelazak pesaka preko ulica van pesackog prelaza. Samo sto je ova cini mi se malo niza.
Mozda je postavljena privremeno, dok se park ne sredi u futuru.

U svakom slucaju odvratna je :(

Nije privremena, najavljena je kao trajno rešenje, ako ništa drugo, makar su je premazali prvo zaštitnom farbom pa su tek onda stavili zelenu boju. Težak kretenizam.

Zasade par brsljenova da je prekriju i nece biti tako strasno bilo bi podnosljivo

Potpisan protokol o ozelenjavanju gradova Srbije
BEOGRAD, 14. oktobra 2009. (Beta-Ecotopia) - Ministarstvo životne sredine i prostornog planiranja Srbije i Narodna kancelarija predsednika Srbije danas su sklopili Protokol o saradnji u akciji "Zeleni gradovi Srbije - 100 novih parkova u jednom danu".
Direktorka Narodne kancelarije Tatjana Pašić kazala je nakon potpisivanja Protokola na otvaranju sajma ekologije Ekofer (Ecofair) da će 3. novembra, na Dan čistog vazduha, u 50 gradova Srbije istovremeno biti posadjeno po 50 sadnica.
"U toj akciji pomoći će nam lokalne samouprave koje će obezbediti prostor na kojem će se to drveće saditi uz pomoć komunalnih službi koje će organizovati sadnju", kazala je ona.
Prema njenim rečima, takve akcije su važne jer podižu svest ljudi o tome koliko nam priroda daje i koliko bi trebalo da je koristimo.
"Tokom prethodnih 30 godina, zelene površine u gradovima su se smanjile za petinu i naš zadatak je da što pre stvari vratimo na bolje", kazala je ona.
Kako je navela, prema evropskim standardima u gradovima je potrebno 25 kvadratnih metara zelene površine po stanovniku.
Ministar životne sredine i prostornog planiranja Oliver Dulić kazao je da je to ministarstvo akciju "Zeleni gradovi Srbije" pomoglo sa 2.500 stabala.
"Sledeće godine planiramo da proširimo akciju na još 100 gradova u Srbiji", kazao je on.
Beta

Drugari evo dopunske vesti,sta kazete o ovome?

Ciljevi i činjenice
Cilj
Novi cilj koji treba da se dostigne do Konferencije zemalja ugovornica Okvirne konvencije UN o klimatskim promena koja će se održati krajem 2009.godine, jeste sađenje 6.7 milijardi stabala što je u proseku 3 stabla po stanovniku.
Cilj nekih u opštini Zvezdara i Beogradu je da smanje broj stabala.
Šumovitost
Prostornim planom Republike Srbije (1996) konstatovana je sadašnja nedovoljna šumovitost od 27,3 odsto (u Evropi je više od 29 odsto), u odnosu na procenjenu optimalnu 41,4. Tu je posebno ugrožena Vojvodina, gde je pošumljenost tek iznad 6 odsto.
Neki u opštini Zvezdara i Beogradu misle da je drveća previše.
Manje zelenila
Zelenih površina u 30 godina je za petinu manje u Beogradu, Novom Sadu, Leskovcu, Nišu, Užicu, Zaječaru i Kragujevcu.
Neki u opštini Zvezdara i Beogradu misle da ovo smanjenje nije dovoljno.

Vrh